Icelandirect supplies our customers with many exciting options in fish and marine oils. We have the best fish oils in numerous distinct EE and TG concentrations. These concentrations are appropriate for human beings and pets. If you want superior Omega-3s, tuna oil, squalene, wild Alaskan salmon oil, cod liver oil, algal DHA oil, krill oil and shark liver oil, then you have come to the right place!
As a fish oil supplier that mainly sources ingredients from Iceland, our number one focus is providing the highest quality fish oils to our clients. Sourcing our fish oil from Icelandic waters allows us to provide pure, potent and sustainable omega-3 fish and marine oils. Today’s consumers are more informed about what makes a great omega-3 fish oil supplement, so be sure your fish oil lives up to their expectations.
Standard Omega-3 Fish Oils:
- Omega 3 18/12 TG – Omega-3 Fish Oil 18% EPA 12% DHA is a popular fish oil used in dietary supplements which contains 18% EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) and 12% DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) among other omega fatty acids. Considered the most economical source of omega-3 fatty acids, it is in numerous Omega-3 concentrates. Our 18/12 Omega-3 Fish Oil is in its natural TG (triglyceride) form and is derived from Icelandic anchovies, herring, sardines and mackerel.
- Omega-3 33/22 TG
- Omega-3 36/24 TG
- Omega-3 40/20 TG
- Omega-3 10/50 TG
- Omega-3 70/10 EE
- Omega-3 10/50 EE
- Omega-3 DHA80 EE
- Omega-3 18/12 EE
- Omega-3 30/20 EE
- Omega-3 33/22 EE
- Omega-3 50/20 EE
- Omega-3 20/50 EE
- Omega-3 36/24 EE
- Omega-3 50/25 EE
Other Sea and Marine Oils:
- Algal DHA Oil
- Salmon Oi
- Cod Oil – Icelandirect is a wholesale bulk supplier of Cod Liver Oil, a golden oil derived from the livers of Icelandic cod, and other species of the cod family. A great source of omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA, Cod Liver Oil has many health benefits and also contains vitamin A and vitamin D.
- Cod 1000/100
- Cod 1000/100
- Cod 2500/250
- Cod 5000/500
- Cod Oil 3300/330
- Halibut OIl
- Kelp Oil
- Krill Oil – Icelandirect is a wholesale bulk supplier of Krill Oil. Harvested in the pure, pristine waters of the Antarctic Ocean, Krill are a tiny, shrimp-like, marine crustacean. One of the cleanest wild sourced omega-3 supplements offered on the market today, it contains a unique complex of omega-3 fatty acids found ini the phospholipid form which is more easily absorbed and used by the human body. Krill also contains the naturally occurring powerful antioxidant Astaxanthin which helps fight free radicals.
- Shark Cartilage
- Shark Liver Oil – Icelandirect is a wholesale bulk supplier of Shark Liver Oil. Rich in alkoxyglycerol, shark liver oil is used in the dietary supplement industry.
- Squalene – Icelandirect is a wholesale bulk supplier of Squalane. Squalane is an organic compound naturally found in shark liver oil. Our shark-derived squalane is produced from squalene, which results in a more stable product. Squalane is a natural occurring component of human sebum therefore squalane oil is known to be a highly effective emollient and moisturizer.
- Tuna Oil – Icelandirect is a wholesale bulk supplier of refined, bleached, deodorized and winterized Tuna Oil. Tuna oil is rich in omega-3 fatty acids with high DHA content. No other naturally occurring omega-3 fish oil comes close to the DHA potency of tuna oil.
- Wild Salmon Oil – Icelandirect is a wholesale bulk supplier of Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil, a natural source for the essential omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA. Salmon oil, and wild Alaskan salmon oil in particular, enjoy a great deal of positive press for its quality and potential health benefits.
Concentrated Fish Oils:
- DHA Rich Fish Oil – TG
- Algal DHA
- Pre-Natal DHA
- Up to 80% DHA EPA Rich Fish Oil – TG
- Up to 70% EPA DHA Rich Fish Oil – EE
- Up to 80% DHA EPA Rich Fish Oil – EE
- Up to 70% EPA
Important factors when choosing a fish oil manufacturer and supplier:
- Molecularly distilled fish oil – Consumers look for molecularly distilled fish oil products because they’re aware of the dangers of PCBs, heavy metals, toxins and other contaminants. These toxins occur naturally in fish products which makes it essential to remove them. As a quality-driven fish oil supplier, we ensure our products go through a process that removes these contaminants and toxins without diminishing the quality of the product.
- Naturally Sourced Ingredients – If you want to market a top quality fish oil, make sure that the omega-3 manufacturer sources ingredients naturally. You want to avoid omega-3 manufacturers that are not transparent about where they source their fish from and what fish they use. Farmed fish are pumped with hormones and antibiotics while also having high levels of PCBs and other toxins. By sourcing from natural waters, you can be transparent in your marketing and attract more consumers.
- Freshness Should Be Top Priority – One of the biggest problems that you’ll face is the freshness of the fish oil. Fish oil can get bad very quickly, so you need an omega-3 manufacturer that accounts for this. You want to make sure that their facilities produce the products to protect against oxidation and heat damage. You also want to make sure that each order is clearly time stamped and given an expiration date. Finally, the omega-3 manufacturer should pack in a way that protects the products from damage caused by shipping.
- Make Sure The Fish Oil is Pure and Potent – What you’re looking for from the fish oil is the DHA and EPA content. That’s why your omega-3 manufacturer should have a quality check to ensure for high levels of DHA and EPA. Some manufacturers will customize your product by adding in other vitamins but what that shouldn’t be the main focus. Consumers often compare DHA/EPA levels between fish oil supplements to make a decision.