Top Selling Supplements on Amazon
Selling Supplements on Amazon
Icelandirect can show you how to sell supplements and vitamins on Amazon including private label vitamins and dietary health supplements. We’ll also help you learn how to use Amazon’s warehousing and customer fulfillment service (FBA). Our program makes it easy to get started selling your product to consumers across the country.
Selling supplements on Amazon can be overwhelming at first. But with help from Icelandirect, we will have you up and selling in no time! Whether you are new to selling supplement online with Amazon or have a complete brand up and selling, Icelandirect can help you maximize your time, energy, and most importantly, your ROI.
Start Selling Your Privately-Labeled Product on Amazon in Minutes
Sell Supplements Online with Amazon
Amazon supplement sale is now the leading source of consumers purchases of vitamins and supplements. Now you can sell your own private label vitamins and bulk supplements on Amazon and, using their low-cost Fulfillment By Amazon (FBA) program, you can take advantage of Amazon’s drop shipping and warehouse program. You can set up your own private-label amazon selling supplements store and start selling immediately.
Wholesale Pricing, Logo/Label Design
Benefits of Icelandirect’s Private Labeling Service:
Amazon’s 5-Step Fulfillment Program
Step 1: We send your products to Amazon’s fulfillment centers
- Upload your listings to Amazon’s system – choose as many or as few products as you like
- Print PDF product and shipment labels provided by Amazon
- Use Amazon’s discounted shipping or select your own carrier
Step 2: Amazon stores your products
- Amazon catalogs and stores your products in our ready-to-ship inventory
- Amazon receives and scans your inventory
- We record Item dimensions for storage
- You monitor inventory using our integrated online tracking system
Step 3: Customers order your products
- Customers search for and purchase your products directly on Amazon.com, or other e-commerce channels such as from your site.
- Your listings on Amazon.com are eligible for Amazon Prime and free shipping on orders over $35, and rank by price excluding shipping.
- You can expand to list and fulfill your products globally
- FBA sellers report sales increases – in a 2013 survey, 73% of FBA respondents reported that their Unit sales increased on Amazon.com more than 20%, since joining FBA
Step 4: Amazon picks and packs your products
- Fulfillment by Amazon picks your products from inventory and packages them
- Amazon locates your products using our advanced web-to-warehouse, high-speed picking and sorting system
- We manage your order volume – whether you get a few orders a day or a thousand
- Customers can combine their orders with other products fulfilled by Amazon
Step 5: Amazon ships your products and provides support.
- Amazon ships products to customers from our network of fulfillment centers
- Amazon ships customer orders using the method they choose
- All outbound shipping costs are included in your service fees
- We provide tracking information for customers
Let Icelandirect Help Grow Your Business – Contact Us Today!