Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Clinically-Proven Health Support
- Omega-3 fatty acids tends to lower bad cholesterol (LDL) levels and raise the good cholesterol (HDL)
- They help to reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease and sudden death.
- They help to control high blood pressure.
- They reduce the inflammation associated with joint pain.
- Omega-3 fatty acids seem to limit the inflammatory reaction associated with lupus.
- They also help to control constipation, hemorrhoids and diverticular disorders.
- Omega-3’s may even help to reduce the risk of certain types of cancer, like breast, colon, and prostate cancer.
- The DHA in Omega-3 has been proven to be beneficial for brain development, especially in fetuses, newborns and growing children.
- Omega-3’s lower the risk of depression and show positive effects in the treatment of patients suffering from depression.
- They appear to lowers the risk of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Omega-3’s are used as a treatment for patients with bipolar disorder and schizophrenia.
- Studies also found that the EPA in Omega-3 might prevent the development of asthma.
- Research points out that omega-3’s might reverse atherosclerosis.
- Omega-3’s have been proven to be beneficial for people suffering from rheumatoid arthritis.
Let Icelandirect Help Grow Your Business – Contact Us Today!