Millions of Americans recognize the benefits of dietary supplements. Multivitamins are especially popular to maintain health. However, research shows that many nutrients aren’t fully absorbed by the body. Liposomal supplement manufacturers are helping to solve this problem. Liposomal nutrients have many advantages over traditional supplements, including greater bioavailability.
What Are Liposomal Supplements?
Liposomal vitamins and other supplements are an innovative way to deliver and protect nutrients. Unlike traditional supplements, they don’t use tablets or capsules. The ingredients are enclosed by organic substances called liposomes, which are a type of fat cell.
Studies reveal that supplements such as Vitamin C are more easily absorbed by the body using liposomes than other delivery methods. Although this delivery method has been around for around 50 years, it has started to gain widespread popularity recently.
Why Demand is Growing For Liposomal Supplements?
liposomal supplements are more in demand than ever as people realize the importance of taking nutrients that are absorbed by the body. Many studies have shown that the absorption rate for most nutritional supplements is very low, in some cases less than one percent. This means that many nutrients are simply passing through the body without much effect. In order to get the full benefits of health supplements, it’s necessary to remedy this problem. Liposomal supplements are a major breakthrough. They are currently being used as the delivery system for many supplements, including:
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D
Because liposomal supplement manufacturers have to use costly equipment operated by well-trained technicians, liposomal supplements are usually more expensive than traditional forms such as tablets and capsules. On the other hand, since absorption rates and potency are greater, consumers may not need to take as high a quantity of these products.
Why Choose Liposomal Supplements?
Vitamin supplement manufacturers need to keep up with the demands of their customers as well as the latest research. When it comes to liposomal supplements, you may need to educate your customers on the benefits. Not everyone understands that delivery and absorption are crucial to reap the full benefits of a nutrient. Some key reasons to choose liposomal products include:
- Protects active ingredients. Nutrients can be damaged by the stomach before they are digested. Liposomes provide a protective cover to protect these ingredients.
- Greater absorption. While the liver provides a valuable function of filtering toxins, it can also prevent beneficial nutrients from getting through. Liposomes allow active ingredients to enter the bloodstream directly without being filtered by the liver.
- Natural and organic. Liposomes are made of phospholipids, the same fat cells that exist in the human body. There’s no need to enclose them in a capsule or other material that can interfere with absorption.
Phospholipids Health Benefits
Liposomal delivery allows a greater percentage of nutrients to be absorbed by the body. However, liposomes can be beneficial beyond their efficiency as a delivery system. Liposomes are made of small substances called phospholipids, which are the building blocks of the cell membrane. Phospholipid’s health benefits include:
- Support cell health. Phospholipids support the mitochondria, which produce energy for our cells. They also help to maintain the structure of cell membranes.
- Help maintain liver health. One of the major phospholipids, Phosphatidylcholine (PC), helps the liver do its job of detoxifying the body.
- Supports the gut lining. The lining of the gut is essential for protecting the organs from harmful bacteria. PC helps to strengthen the gut’s defenses.
- Supports brain health. PC can help improve cognitive function and may help manage dementia symptoms. PC is also beneficial for early brain development when taken during pregnancy.
Finding the Best Liposomal Supplement Manufactures
If you are selling supplements on amazon, liposomal products are worth considering. As more customers find out about the benefits, these supplements will be in ever greater demand. IcelanDirect, which offers private label manufacturing for many quality supplements, is one of the leaders in liposomal technology. In our ongoing commitment to creating the most cutting-edge and effective nutritional supplements, we offer liposomal supplements so that you can offer your customers products with maximum absorption and potency.
1 thought on “What Are Liposomal Supplements And Their Health Benefits?”
Pingback: What Are Liposomal Supplements And Their Health...
Comments are closed.