Two of Icelandirect’s most popular products include our Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil and Pure Icelandic Fish Oil. You might not be aware of the differences between these products if you are simply searching for quality fish oil products to sell to your customers.
Icelandirect manufactures both types of fish oil products with high efficiency and quality. Being the leading supplier of fish oil products, our contract labeling and packaging services, Icelandic cod liver nutrition, bulk fish oil, etc are prominent and much-sold ones.
So here is a quick breakdown of the differences between these fish oils.
Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil vs Icelandic Fish Oil
Firstly, let’s start with the benefits of Wild Alaskan Salmon Fish Oil
Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil
- Salmon is considered a better quality fish by many consumers. This is especially true when salmon is caught wild and not factory-farmed.
- Wild Alaskan fish oil has less saturated fat than other oils. Salmon oil is more expensive if this is an important factor for the consumer.
- Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil is known for its higher nutritional content than other fish.
- Some fish oils, such as cod oil and Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil, have higher levels of DHA and EPA.
- Astaxanthin is also available, which is a powerful antioxidant that has many health benefits.
Icelandic Fish Oil
Now let’s look at Pure Icelandic Fish Oil:
- Pure Icelandic Fish Oil is made from oils of many types of fish found in North Atlantic waters.
- Our Icelandic Fish Oil is a lower-cost product that is ideal for those who are looking for high-quality fish oil products at a reasonable price.
- Icelandic Fish Oil might be more sustainable for consumers who care about the environmental consequences of overfishing larger species.
Which one should you choose?
It all depends on what your business is. If you’re only targeting premium supplement buyers, Omega-3 Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil may be your best product. Wild Alaskan salmon oil is also a great choice if you want to create a marketing campaign that uses astaxanthin in salmon. Numerous studies have shown that Salmon oil can help lower the risk of heart disease.
If you are marketing to general audiences, Icelandic cod liver nutrition and fish oil might be the right product. These people prefer omega-3 fish oils for their pets and themselves.
Because it is not factory-farmed, Icelandic fish oil will offer you a competitive advantage. It has also been thoroughly tested for PCBs and mercury. It is a high-quality product with a low price.
Since there are customers include both the average consumer and informed consumers who are looking for premium supplements, some brands might choose to use both Icelandic Fish Oil and Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil.
You can be sure that your customers will be happy with the quality of your product, no matter what you choose. With a consistent product, you’ll be able to sell it over and over again without problems.
Get in touch for your selected product now!