|Why put Icelandic Premium on your label?
|Our supplier's production facility in Iceland has been a leader in the research, development,
processing, selling and marketing of marine lipids for decades. In partnership with this reliable
producer, our primary goal is to bring to the U.S. market the highest quality products for the
improvement of health and quality of life.
There are many reasons why we can provide you with quality fish oil direct from Iceland:
- Fishing, rendering, processing, encapsulation, packaging, ocean shipping, and warehousing
under our control throughout the process ensures care, freshness and quality from the sea to
- The quality of our products is ensured through rigorous quality systems and controls. A new,
state-of-the-art processing plant was opened in 2005, enabling the manufacture of products
that are second to none in quality.
- 6 scientists work full-time in Quality Control and are responsible for the control of incoming
goods, analysis of finished products, and release of finished products.
- Our drying facility uses only green technology: Geothermal water and energy are used to run
the processing plant.
- During our state-of-the-art processing, metals are removed during alkali refining and
bleaching, pesticides are removed by deodorization, and dioxin is removed by adsorbents
during bleaching leaving our fish oils at contaminant levels below regulatory limits after refining
of fish oils.
- Batches are regularly sent out to third-party testing laboratories to measure
toxicity levels and potency.
- The factory processes fish oils with GMP compliance for API's (certificate
- The packing unit packs retail products, liquid, capsules and tablets. This
unit is GMP approved (certificate IS/01/07).
- The oil meets or exceeds all official regulations in regards to environmental
- The oil is available in accordance with all major pharmacopoeias.
- Top quality fish oil, vitamin formulas or other supplements can be fully
packaged under your own brand.
- Our supplier has initiated and encouraged continuing intensive research
and has frequently surpassed the authorities in the research process. It was
the only company of its kind that systematically checked if “foreign objects”
were evident in fish liver. The company leads the way in omega-3 research
and collaborates with research bodies worldwide.
- All of our products meet the parameters defined by the Council for
Responsible Nutrition and the World Health Organization.
|Our processing system
to ensure purity, potency,
and a stable shelf-life.
U.S. authorized distributor of premium Icelandic fish oils
|Copyright © 2013 Icelandirect, Inc. All rights reserved.
Icelandirect and Icelandic Fourmula are registered trademarks of Icelandirect, Inc.
1324 Lexington Ave. Suite 170
New York, NY 10128
Visit us at
New York May 1-2 Booth 535