- Omega-3's tend to lower bad cholesterol levels and raise the good
- They help to reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- They help to control high blood pressure.
- Omega-3 fatty acids seem to limit the inflammatory reaction
associated with lupus.
- They also help to control constipation, hemorrhoids and diverticular
- Omega-3 may even help to reduce the risk of certain types of cancer,
like breast, colon, and prostate cancer.
- Omega-3's are proven to be beneficial for brain development,
especially in fetuses, newborns and growing children.
- They lower the risk of depression and show positive effects in the
treatment of patients suffering from depression.
- Omega-3 appears to lowers the risk of Alzheimer's disease.
- Omega-3 is used as a treatment for patients with bipolar disorder
- Studies also found that EPA might prevent the development of
- Research points out that omega-3's might reverse atherosclerosis.
- Omega-3 has been proven to be beneficial for people suffering from
|Omega-3: Clinically-Proven Health Support
- Strengthen the auto-immune system
- Increase energy & stamina
- Optimize level of helper T-cells
- Support a healthy level of anti-bodies,
leukocytes and thrombocytes
- Optimize white blood cell count
The Alkylglycerols in Shark Liver Oil:
According to a 2009 report by
the National Oceanic and
the Atlantic spiny dogfish
population is rebuilding, and
overfishing is no longer
taking place. Dogfish are no
longer overfished. Fishing
for Atlantic spiny dogfish is
permitted in both federal
and state waters.
U.S. authorized distributor of premium Icelandic fish oils
|Copyright © 2013 Icelandirect, Inc. All rights reserved.
Icelandirect and Icelandic Fourmula are registered trademarks of Icelandirect, Inc.
1324 Lexington Ave. Suite 170
New York, NY 10128
Visit us at
New York May 1-2 Booth 535